Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SPORTS UPDATE


Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees are finalizing the parameters of a 10 year $275 million dollar contract.Rodriguez led the American League in home runs and RBI'S.He previously won MVP'S IN 2003 and 2005.Oh by the way,this isn't A-rod's first $200 million dollar contract.He signed the first one,a $252 million dollar contract,in December 2000.So if your keeping score at home,that's $527 between 2 contracts,over a span of 7 years.
TSE "SPIN": I AM A SPORTS FAN.I THINK WATCHING ATLETES DO DO THEIR JOBS IS THRILLING AND ENTERTAINIG. BUT NO HUMAN BEING,UNLESS HE HAS THE CURE FOR CANCER OR AIDS,IS WORTH 257 MILLION DOLLARS.GROWN MILLIONAIRES RUNNING AFTER A BALL IS JUST NOT THA SERIOUS.ME.PERSONALLY, I THINK TEACHERS,AND COACHES AND PEOPLE WHO INFLUENCE OUR YOUTH,SHOULD BE PAID THAT KIND OF MONEY.AFTER A WHILE;THE AMOUNT OF MILLIONS GET RIDICULOUS. AND I HATE THE YANKEES!
PEACE AND LOVE FROM THE SPINNIND EARTH.
OH YEAH,IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SITE,YOUR UNAMERICAN,AND I HOPE U HAVE TO WORK FOR GEORGE STEINBRENNER ONE DAY!

1 comment:

Paul M said...

Hey, thanks for the support on my blog.

Writers are treated like crap and it's outrageous. "Oh, you came up with it all? Well done. Now go away and let us make "our" film."

I hope the WGA brings them to their knees!